Replacement bins

If your bins are lost or stolen, or you have moved into a property without any bins, you can order new or replacement bins. You can also report if your bin is damaged.

If you live in a residential property and your bin, bags and boxes are lost or damaged you can request a replacement.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes