Change of address

Let us know if you are changing address and moving to, out of, or within the area.

If you have changed address or moved into the area you need to let us know as soon as possible.

As well as contacting us, you also may need to make the following organisations aware of your move:

  • Employer
  • School
  • Doctor and dentist
  • Utility companies - gas, water, electricity, telephone
  • Bank/building society
  • Insurance companies
  • Share registrars
  • Other financial organisations
  • Inland Revenue
  • Motoring organisations
  • Post Office
  • Cable/satellite company
  • TV Licensing - this is a legal requirement
  • DVLA - this is a legal requirement.
Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes