Concerns about an adult

How to raise an adult safeguarding concern

If you think you or someone you know is being abused or neglected it is important to tell someone you trust. This could be a friend, a teacher, a social worker, a doctor, a police officer or someone else that you trust. Ask them to help you report it and remember that you understand abuse or neglect is never your fault.

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes