Contact Parking Services

How to contact parking services if you want to make a request or an enquiry.

When you should contact us

You can contact us if you want to make a:

  • parking enquiry - for example, parking bays, double yellow lines
  • a road closure enquiry
  • a road speed enquiry
  • request to change or have new road markings or traffic signs
  • request a dropped kerb
  • general enquiry

Make an enquiry

You can submit your enquiry online or by contacting the Parking Services Team.

Parking Services

Parking Services
Cumberland Council
PO Box
96 Workington
CA14 9BR
Telephone: 0300 373 3730