Building control applications

For most building work, you will need to complete a building control application.

If you are building something new, or making changes to an existing building, you may need building regulation approval.

This makes sure the work meets health and safety, energy and accessibility standards, and gives you the certificates you need when you want to sell your home or building.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes