Food premises registration

You should do this at least 28 days before trading, or before your food operation starts.

To store, prepare, distribute or sell food in premises you need to be registered with us.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes