- Job Reference: 1430
- Job type: Headship, Deputy or Assistant Head
- Contract: Permanent
- Work pattern: Full-time
- Salary: Leadership Pay Range £45,366 - £58,959
- Date posted: Monday 22 January 2024
- Closing date for applications: Monday 19 February 2024
- Employer: Catholic
Required for September 2024
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a dynamic and committed Deputy Headteacher to take a strategic role in the Leadership and Management in partnership with the Headteacher.
- Be a practising and committed Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic education.
- Work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governing Body to take a key role in the strategic development of the school, setting self and others challenging goals and targets.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work effectively within our school team and with external partners.
- Have the ability and desire to challenge, motivate and inspire others and to be enthusiastic about and committed to the development of a creative approach to learning and teaching.
- Have a clear vision for raising attainment and ensuring progress of all pupils and sustaining improvement over time.
- A caring and positive working atmosphere inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development.
- Excellent support from the Governing Body and the parents.
- Children who are happy and eager to learn.
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the school by appointment. Further details and CES application forms are available from the school web site at https://www.stbedes.cumbria.sch.uk/ or via to the school office email email@example.com
St Bede’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
Closing date for applications: 9:00pm Monday 19th February 2024
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th February 2024
Interviews: Friday 23rd February 2024 (lesson observation in current school) Monday 26th February 2024
Contact St Bede's Catholic Primary School
St Bedes Catholic Primary School