Pleasure boat licensing

Businesses that hire out pleasure craft, such as motor boats, rowing boats and canoes, must be licensed.

A boat operator licence is required by any business in the charge or navigation of pleasure boats and vessels to be let for hire or to be used for carrying passengers.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes