Report a problem with a street or road
Report problems with potholes, road damage, flooding and drainage, traffic lights, street lights, pedestrian crossings, trees, vegetation, bollards, manhole covers and more.
You can report a problem with:
- potholes and road damage
- drains, gullies and flooding
- trees, hedges, weeds and grass
- manhole covers, gully grates and kerbs
- road signs and markings
- pedestrian crossings, traffic signals and street lights
- road structures such as bridges and subways
- road debris and obstructions
- winter maintenance
You can also report a problem by phone.
Phone: 0300 303 2992.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Other problems you can report
You can report a number of other streets, road and pavement issues.
Report a problem with a pavement
Street lights, pedestrian crossings, traffic signals and road signs
To report a problem with Street lights, pedestrian crossings, traffic signals and road signs, go to our page on street lights, pedestrian crossings, traffic signals and road signs.
To report a damaged or missing street nameplate, go to our page on street naming and numbering.