Report a problem with a street or road

Report problems with potholes, road damage, flooding and drainage, traffic lights, street lights, pedestrian crossings, trees, vegetation, bollards, manhole covers and more.

Traffic signals, street lights and pedestrian crossings

You can report problems with various types of street lighting and signals, including:

  • street lights
  • traffic signals
  • pedestrian crossings
  • illuminated bollards

Report a problem