Report a problem with a street or road

Report problems with potholes, road damage, flooding and drainage, traffic lights, street lights, pedestrian crossings, trees, vegetation, bollards, manhole covers and more.

Manhole covers, gully grates and kerbs

You can report problems with missing or damaged:

  • drains and gully grates
  • manhole covers in the road
  • kerbs
  • cat's eyes

Report a problem